CD Player / CD Player with iPod dock
The CD-200 offers a simple, cost-effective solution to installations or PA rental where the extra features of a more complex CD player might go unused. Yet it provides features such as pitch control with an on/off knob, a headphone output with level control, intro check, anti-shock memory, and a variety of convenient playback modes which can help prevent the user from making a mistake. The CD-200 can also play back MP3 and WAV files from data CDs and display ID3 tags and CD-Text. The included wireless remote control gives access to most features and allows a track to be selected directly via a 10-key pad.
The CD-200iB has has all of the CD-200i’s features plus balanced XLR outputs for professional installations.
Tascam CD-200 and CD-200iB: Simple, convenient and reliable!
- CD-200: Easy-to-use, affordable CD player
- CD-200i: CD player with iPod dock and additional line input
- High-quality TEAC drive (supports CD-R and CD-RW)
- Audio CD playback
- MP3 and WAV file playback from CD
- Folder selection for MP3 and WAV CDs
- Continuous, Random and Program playback modes
- Repeat playback (Single, All, Folder)
- Intro Check feature
- CD text and ID3 tag support to display artist and track information if available
- Time display (CD-DA: Elapsed, Remain, Total Remain; MP3: Elapsed)
- ±12.5 % pitch control
- Anti-shock memory (10 seconds)
- Headphones output with level control
- Analogue output (RCA)
- SPDIF digital outputs (coaxial and optical)
- Wireless remote control included
- 19-inch rack-mount chassis (2U)
CD-200i additional features
- iPod dock on the front panel for playback from an Apple iPod
- iPod video and s-video outputs on rear panel
- Stereo line input on front panel for audio playback from other unit
CD-200iB additional feature
- Balanced XLR outputs
iPod™ is a trademark of Apple Corporation
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Last modified: 2017-03-06 16:34:09 UTC