Surround Monitoring Card
The IF-SM/DM is an optional surround monitor solution for the DM-3200 digital mixer, making the DM-3200 ideal for DVD-Audio music production, game development and post-production audio mixing. With audio resolution up to 96kHz/24-bit, the IF-SM/DM’s analog outputs allow you to install it into a DM-3200 expansion slot and forgo unwieldy external devices and their connections. It adds multi-speaker monitoring control to the DM-3200, inlcuding a calibrated monitor level control.
The IF-SM/DM supports surround formats from LCRS up to 5.1 and 6.1—with the ability to downmix to mono or stereo from any surround format to check your mix on a smaller system. Individual outputs can be soloed or muted, allowing the engineer to check what is going to a particular channel.
- Installs into expansion slot #1 of the DM-3200
- Eight analogue output channels
- 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k operation
- Flexible downmixing
- Uses the DM-3200’s Pink Noise generator for monitor calibration
- Individual channel Mute/Solo Individual channel delay compensation
- Surround Bass Management
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Last modified: 2010-10-07 14:39:20 UTC