16-Channel Analogue Mixers
M-164, M-164FX, and M-164UF are analogue mixers with 16 input channels outstanding for their versatile connection concept, compact and stylish appearance and little weight. These consoles are perfect as keyboard or sub mixers on stage or for home recording or can be used as the heart of a small PA system on the road or installed in conference rooms, shops or restaurants.
Each model is equipped with six Mic/Line channel strips with XLR and TRS connectors as well as five stereo channel strips allowing virtually any possible audio source to be supplied to the mixer. A mini jack on the units’ top panel, for instance, allows users to plug in their MP3 player. And a Phono input for a vinyl turntable is also available.
M-164FX and M-164UF feature an additional digital effects processor with 16 presets, and the M‑164UF is additionally equipped with a USB audio interface providing 16 audio inputs and two audio outputs on a connected computer – ideal for multi-track recording in a home studio or on the road.
- Compact 16-channel analogue mixers
- M-164: basic model
- M-164FX: with effects
- M-164UF: with USB audio and effects
- 6 XLR Mic/Line input modules
- 48V phantom power (switchable on/off)
- Switchable high pass filter
(80 Hz, –12 dB)
- 3-band EQ
(100 Hz / 2.5 kHz / 12 kHz, ±15 dB)
- 5 Stereo input modules with various types of input connectors
- Ch. 7-8/13-14: 6.3-mm TRS (balanced)
- Ch. 9-10: RCA (unbalanced), switchable to RIAA Phono to connect a turntable
- Ch. 11-12: RCA (unbalanced)
- Ch. 15-16: Stereo mini jack (top panel)
- 2 Aux sends/returns (send 1 switchable pre/post fader, send 2 post fader)
- Stereo sub mix bus with TRS stereo sub output and TRS mono sub output
- Stereo master bus with 2-band EQ
(100 Hz / 12 kHz, ±15 dB)
- Balanced TRS and unbalanced RCA stereo master outputs, pseudo-balanced TRS mono master output
- Headphones output with level control (switchable Master/Sub/Aux 1)
- Easy-to-read angled meter bridge
- External power supply (PS-1225L, included)
M-164FX and M-164UF only
- Built-in digital effect processor with 16 presets including Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Chorus+Room, Rotary Speaker
- Built-in USB 2.0 audio interface provides 16 audio inputs and 2 audio outputs at 96 kHz/24-bit on a connected computer (support for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS Tiger/Leopard)
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Last modified: 2014-08-19 14:13:47 UTC