Information on all current Tascam recording products
- 02.10.15 - Visit the Sample Music Festival in Berlin
- 02.10.15 - Tascam at SAE Alumni Convention in Berlin
- 09.07.15 - US-16x08 driver update to fix issue with Google Chrome
- 30.06.15 - TEAC UK Ltd is moving offices on 1st July 2015
- 14.04.15 - Compact, rack-mountable 64-track backup solution
- 14.04.15 - Flagship USB 20-channel audio interface released
- 18.02.15 - TA-1VP product page updated
- [ ... ]
- 26.10.16 - DA-3000: v2.0 Release Notes
- 26.10.16 - DA-3000: Firmware v2.0
- 19.10.16 - UH-7000: Driver v1.13 (for macOS Sierra only)
- 17.10.16 - HS-8: Tested Media List
- 17.10.16 - HS-P82: v2.0 Manual Addendum
- 17.10.16 - HS-P82: v2.0 Release Notes
- 17.10.16 - HS-P82: Firmware v2.0
- 17.10.16 - DR-701D: v1.12 Release Notes
Compatibility with macOS Sierra
The following Tascam interfaces have been tested and are proved to be compatible with macOS Sierra:
- US-2x2 (SP 1.02 FW 1.01)
- US-4x4 (SP 1.02 FW 1.01)
- US-16x08 (SP 1.00 FW 1.00)
- US-20x20 (SP 1.02 FW 1.01)
- MiNiSTUDIO Personal US-32 (SP 1.10 FW 1.10)
- MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42 (SP 1.10 FW 1.10)
- US-125 (Dedicated driver is not needed)
- US-100 (Dedicated driver is not needed)
- US-1200 (SP 3.23 FW 1.0)
- US-1800 (SP 3.25 FW 1.0)
- UH-7000 (Driver v1.13)
- US-322 (SP 3.23 FW 1.03)
- US-366 (SP 3.23 FW 1.03)
- US-122MKII* (SP 3.25rc2 FW 2.03)
- US-144MKII* (SP 3.25rc2 FW 2.03)
(SP = Settings Panel / driver version; FW = Firmware version)Important! US-122MKII and US-144MKII can currently only be used with 44.1/48 kHz sample rates and buffer sizes of 256 or higher under macOS Sierra. Nevertheless, we have decided to release this driver in advance to allow you to run the interfaces at least at standard sampling rates.
DA-3000 now supports SDXC cards with up to 256 GBytes
The DA-3000 Master Recorder has received a major firmware update to version 2.0.
In addition to various bug fixes, the new firmware allows users to utilise SDXC memory cards with capacities of up to 256 GB for recording. Moreover, SD cards can now be fully formatted to address type-related problems with very frequent use over a long period of time.
Major update for HS-P82 field recorder
Tascam announces a major update to the HS-P82 professional field recorder. The version 2.00 firmware incorporates a number of major features requested by professional dialogue editors and sound designers.
The recorder now supports card mirroring, recording identical files to both CompactFlash cards. More than just redundancy in the unlikely case of media failure, this enables dailies to be given to two different teams at the end of each day. Take names, deletion changes, and all meta data updates are synchronised on both cards.
Other new features include a timecode generator display option, take rename shortcut for quick labeling on-set, enhanced meta data compatibility for Avid users, and a number of additional keyboard shortcuts for faster operation.
16 analogue outputs and a larger SSD for the DA-6400 64-track audio recorder
Tascam now also offers an interface card with 16 analogue outputs for their DA-6400 64-track digital recorder. Along with two MADI, one Dante and one AES/EBU card, the IF-AN16/OUT is the fifth in the league. An AVB model is also planned.
Furthermore, the TSSD-480A is another SSD available as storage medium for recording. With a capacity of 480 gigabytes, it offers enough room for 64-track recordings of more than 14 hours. Like the 240-gigabyte model, this new mass storage is designed for superior reliability during continuous operation and can be utilized by the recorder using a special caddy (AK-CC25).
Compatibility with Windows 10
Using the latest driver and firmware updates (including beta drivers), the following models can be used with Windows 10:
US-2x2, US-4x4, US-16x08, US-20x20, UH-7000, US-322, US-366, US-1800
Moreover, the following products can be used as mass storage devices under Windows 10: DP-32SD, DR-24SD, DP-03, DP-006, DP-008EX, DR-100MKII, DR-44WL, DR-22WL, DR-05, DR-40, DR-07MK2, DR-60D, DR-60DMKII, DR-70D, DR-680, DR-680MKII, DR-10C, DR-10X, DV-RA1000HD, HS-P82