Information on all current Tascam recording products
- 26.10.16 - DA-3000 now supports SDXC cards with up to 256 GBytes
- 26.10.16 - Major update for HS-P82 field recorder
- 29.09.16 - 16 analogue outputs and a larger SSD for the DA-6400 64-track audio recorder
- 10.12.15 - Compatibility with Windows 10
- 02.10.15 - Visit the Sample Music Festival in Berlin
- 02.10.15 - Tascam at SAE Alumni Convention in Berlin
- 09.07.15 - US-16x08 driver update to fix issue with Google Chrome
- [ ... ]
- 14.02.17 - BD-01U: RS-232C specification
- 01.02.17 - DR-05: Firmware update how-to
- 01.02.17 - DR-05: v2.40 Release Notes
- 01.02.17 - DR-05: Firmware v2.40
- 01.02.17 - MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42: Driver and Settings Panel v2.00 for Windows
- 01.02.17 - MiNiSTUDIO Personal US-32: Driver and Settings Panel v2.00 for Windows
- 01.02.17 - MiNiSTUDIO Personal US-32: Settings Panel v2.00 for macOS
- 01.02.17 - MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42: Settings Panel v2.00 for macOS
Firmware update brings multiple languages to the DR-40 digital audio recorder
A firmware update to version 2.30 provides a multi-lingual user interface for the DR-40 digital audio recorder that simplifies operation even more. Users may choose among the following: languages English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese. The Reference Manual has also been updated.
Firmware update brings multiple languages to the DR-05 digital audio recorder
A firmware update to version 2.31 provides a multi-lingual user interface for the DR-05 digital audio recorder that simplifies operation even more. Users may choose among the following: languages English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese. Owner’s Manuals and Reference Manuals have also been updated.
TM series – a whole line of microphones from Tascam
Tascam have revealed a full line of microphones for home recordists and owners of smaller studios. The series comprises of two large-diaphragm condenser mics (TM-280 and TM-180), a universal small-diaphragm condenser mic (TM-60), a mic set for drums (TM-DRUMS) consisting of two dynamic mics for bass drum and snare drum as well as two condenser mics for cymbals or overheads.
Also newly available is an acoustic control filter to facilitate dry vocal and instrument recordings (TM-AR1) and a pop filter (TM-AG1) that allows cleaner vocal recordings by reducing plosives.
Improved Wi-Fi remote control with v2.0 for DR-44WL and DR-22WL
The DR-44WL and DR-22WL handheld recorders which offer full remote control via Wi-Fi, have been remodeled by adding new features based on customer feedback making them even more user friendly along with the TASCAM DR CONTROL app. Improvements in Wi-Fi connectivity between the recorder and your smartphone or tablet device include a new mode for connection via an existing Wi-Fi router or access point. This allows an Internet connection to be utilised even while operating the recorder, and share content or use other apps at the same time. Including the conventional mode for direct, one-to-one connection without a Wi-Fi router, users can now choose the connection mode according to purpose and situation.
The TASCAM DR CONTROL app has also been completely renewed with a more intuitive, sophisticated graphical design and provides the user with an easy-to-use tool to manage files not only within the app but also in the recorder.
NOTE: It is not possible to update the recorders to firmware v2.0 using the app. Please refer to the latest Release Notes how to update the firmware on your DR-44WL/DR-22WL using an SD card.
You can download the latest firmware free of charge from our download page. TASCAM DR CONTROL can be obtained freely from the Apple store (iOS) and Google store (Android).
Compatibility with macOS Sierra
The following Tascam interfaces have been tested and are proved to be compatible with macOS Sierra:
- US-2x2 (SP 1.02 FW 1.01)
- US-4x4 (SP 1.02 FW 1.01)
- US-16x08 (SP 1.00 FW 1.00)
- US-20x20 (SP 1.02 FW 1.01)
- MiNiSTUDIO Personal US-32 (SP 1.10 FW 1.10)
- MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42 (SP 1.10 FW 1.10)
- US-125 (Dedicated driver is not needed)
- US-100 (Dedicated driver is not needed)
- US-1200 (SP 3.23 FW 1.0)
- US-1800 (SP 3.25 FW 1.0)
- UH-7000 (Driver v1.13)
- US-322 (SP 3.23 FW 1.03)
- US-366 (SP 3.23 FW 1.03)
- US-122MKII* (SP 3.25rc2 FW 2.03)
- US-144MKII* (SP 3.25rc2 FW 2.03)
(SP = Settings Panel / driver version; FW = Firmware version)Important! US-122MKII and US-144MKII can currently only be used with 44.1/48 kHz sample rates and buffer sizes of 256 or higher under macOS Sierra. Nevertheless, we have decided to release this driver in advance to allow you to run the interfaces at least at standard sampling rates.