Direct play remote control
The RC-20 is a direct play remote control for the CD-500/CD-500B CD players and other supported Tascam devices. It offers 20 large buttons for direct playback start of up to 20 tracks, program steps or playlist entries on the connected device. A STOP/LOAD button allows to stop playback and flash load tracks if the connected device is in a play mode that supports this feature. Connection is made by a 3.9 meter cable with 2.5-mm TRS plug. An indicator lights when the plug is connected to a compatible device and power is supplied by that device.
With its clear layout and enough space for labelling strips above the buttons, the RC-20 is perfect for any situation where the right track has to be played back at the right time like in theaters, at live events or in broadcast stations (announcements, jingles etc.), for instance.
- Direct play remote control for CD-500/CD-500B and other supported Tascam devices
- 20 large buttons to start playback of tracks, program steps or playlist entries on the connected device
- STOP/LOAD button to stop playback and to flash load tracks if the connected device is in a play mode that allows flash loading
- CONNECTED indicator (lights when the plug is connected to a compatible device and power is supplied by that device)
- Space for labelling strips above buttons
- 3.9-m connection cable with 2.5-mm TRS plug
- Power consumption: 4.1 mW
- Dimension (W x H x D): 210 mm x 20 mm x 94 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.