Tascam DCP Connect
Control Software for System Integrators/Managers
Tascam DCP Connect is a software application exclusively designed for system integrators and system managers that allows system configuration and daily operation of the Tascam Dante Compact Processor Series (MM-2D, MM-4D/IN, ML-4D/OUT, AE-4D). It is available for Windows and macOS computers as well as iOS and Android devices and can be freely downloaded from the Tascam websites.
Tascam DCP Connect gives users full control of multiple units of the DCP series, from input/output configuration to mixing, routing and digital signal processing. Just by clicking or tapping the unit name displayed at the left of the screen will allow users to choose which unit to control. Most functions have their own adjustment screens. Compressor input modules and the four-band parametric EQ parameters, for example, can easily be accessed by clicking/tapping the compressor display or EQ display on the main input channel screen.
For event spaces or banquet rooms where switching routes or changing audio levels are part of the daily work, the software allows efficient configuration changes as well as status monitoring of input and output signals.
Users can either use a wired connection with a LAN cable, or make the Dante units and Tascam DCP Connect share the same network for a wireless connection. Even with having the Dante units in the plant room or in a corner of the event location won’t stop you from monitoring or controlling it, as long as they are within the same network.
- Controllable output module functions:
- Eight-band parametric EQ
- High-pass filter / low shelving EQ
- Low-pass filter / high shelving EQ
- Phase invert
- Fader/mute grouping
- Flexible routing of analogue inputs, Dante inputs or the matrix mixer output zones to analogue or Dante outputs
- Matrix mixer can be bypassed to use the Dante units as simple converters only
- Available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android devices
- Windows 10 (October 2020, Version 20H2)
- Windows 10 (May 2020 Update 2004)
- Windows 10 (April 2018 Update 1803)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- macOS Big Sur (11.0)
- macOS Catalina (10.15)
- macOS Mojave (10.14)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- iOS 13 / iPadOS 13
- iOS 12
- iOS 11
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Page last modified: 2021-01-22 15:37:44 UTC