Information on all current Tascam recording products
- 27.09.18 - Information about iOS 12 and macOS Mojave
- 28.08.18 - TASCAM Annouces The Multi-Track Live Recording Console of the New Era “Model 24”
- 21.08.18 - TASCAM Announces New Brand Guideline Releasing A New Catchphrase And Brand Statement Video
- 02.08.18 - Clair Global Tours The World With Tascam
- 14.06.18 - Firmware Version 2.00 For Tascam Mini Recorders Series
- 24.05.18 - New MZ-Series Installation Mixers
- 24.05.18 - Versatile Media Player Hits the Mark for Audio Professionals
- [ ... ]
- 05.02.19 - MM-4D/IN: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - MM-2D: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - ML-4D/OUT: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - DR-40X: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - DR-07X: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - DR-05X: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - AE-4D: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - Tascam DCP Connect: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - MX-8A: Leaflet
- 05.02.19 - MX-8A: Windows USB Driver
- 05.02.19 - Tascam MX Connect: Owner’s Manual (MX Connect / EZ Connect)
- 05.02.19 - Tascam EZ Connect: Owner’s Manual (MX Connect / EZ Connect)
- 05.02.19 - Tascam EZ Connect: EZ Connect v1.0.0 for macOS
- 05.02.19 - Tascam EZ Connect: EZ Connect v1.0.0 for Windows
- 05.02.19 - Tascam MX Connect: MX Connect v1.0.0 for Windows
- 05.02.19 - Tascam MX Connect: MX Connect v1.0.0 for macOS
- 05.02.19 - MX-8A: Owner’s Manual (multilingual)
- 05.02.19 - AE-4D: DXF file
- 05.02.19 - MM-4D/IN: DXF file (MM-4D/IN-X)
- 05.02.19 - MM-4D/IN: DXF file (MM-4D/IN-E)
Dante Compact Processor Series
Tascam introduces a new series of compact, half-rack size audio converters for Dante/AES67 networks. The four models easily add additional mic/line or AES/EBU inputs/outputs to Dante audio networks in public facilities, broadcasting stations, recording studios or upmarket domestic environment and can be freely combined.
A key advantage of the product range is the DSP processor built into each unit. By providing not only mixing functions and EQ but also dynamic processing, automatic level control, auto-ducking, routing and noise compensation, even small systems can fully perform without additional signal processing or mixing devices. From the input of microphone signals to the output of powered speakers or recording devices, the Dante Compact Processor Series can build up a complete small system on their own.
New Audio Matrix Mixer With Embedded DSP
The MX-8A is a 10×10 matrix mixer with eight mic/line inputs, eight line outputs and stereo USB I/O compatible with software- or cloud-based conferencing platforms. It offers powerful internal DSP mixing and routing plus multiple audio processing functions and is ideal for many applications including meeting rooms, huddle spaces, court rooms, restaurants, stores, banqueting rooms and others.
Three New Exciting Handheld Recorders With USB Interface Mode
DR-05X, DR-07X and DR-40X are a range of new handheld audio recorders building on their successful predecessors. With revamped, multilingual user interfaces and new functions like tape-style Overwrite recording and a Dictation mode, these models can be used in an even wider range of applications. By connecting the recorders to a computer or iOS device, they can serve as a high-quality USB audio interface for recording and playback with DAW or streaming software.
New Powerful USB Audio/MIDI Interfaces With DSP Capabilities
The compact SERIES 102i audio/MIDI interface with up to ten audio inputs (two mic/line/instrument, eight optical) and two analogue audio outputs is perfect for guitarists, songwriters and owners of small studios while the SERIES 208i with its 20 audio inputs (four mic/line/instrument, 16 optical) and eight balanced analogue audio outputs is the right choice for professional studio and live recording.
Both models can be used with macOS and Windows computers or iOS devices for recording and playback at up to 192 kHz / 24 bit and with the superb audio performance one expects from Tascam.
Information about the Windows 10 October 2018 Update
Tascam Engineering is already hard at work on the new Windows 10 feature update for our products. We are planning to announce the results of verification as soon as possible on this page.
Many thanks to our loyal users for your patience and understanding through this process.