Information on all current Tascam recording products
- 16.01.20 – Model 12: Our New Production Suite for Music and Multimedia Creators
- 12.01.20 – Tascam Exhibiting at the 2020 NAMM Show
- 30.10.19 – New: DR-10L now bundles iZotope RX7 Elements
- 22.10.19 – Compatibility with macOS Catalina
- 21.10.19 – New Blu-Ray Player for Touring and Installation
- 10.10.19 – New Wall-Mount Controllers for the MX-8A Matrix Mixer
- 07.10.19 – Tascam Website Now Available in Polish Language
- [ ... ]
- 07.04.20 – DP-004: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-008: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-03: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DR-40: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-24: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-32: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-006: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-008EX: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DR-44WL: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-03SD: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-32SD: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DP-24SD: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – GB-10: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DR-07MKII: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – DR-05: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – LR-10: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – SS-CDR200: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – SS-R100: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – SS-R200: Tested Media List
- 07.04.20 – VS-R264: Tested Media
Information on the Current Situation
Dear customers, in the current situation, safety and health of our colleagues and employees is, without exception, a top priority for us. This is why most of our personnel now work from home. The management has ensured that the technical requirements for this are also in place.
We are confident that we will be able to ensure a functioning operation despite the completely new situation. Nevertheless, we ask for your indulgence if delays in the delivery of goods occur in logistics due to border closures, shortage of loading capacity or other interventions in the free movement of goods.
Many thanks for your understanding. Stay safe!
Version 4.0 Windows USB Driver Enables Even Shorter Latencies
Our new version 4.0 Windows drivers for six of our USB audio interfaces enables you to build music production environments with ultra-low latency. To accomplish this, the audio buffer size of a US-20x20, US-16x08, US-4x4, US-2x2, US-1x2 and iXR can now be selected up from four samples only (64 samples in earlier versions). Assuming the appropriate computing power, the resulting latency of such a system is hardly noticeable and ideal, for example, for tightly synchronised overdubs.
Further improvements of the new drivers include better overall stability, optimised display of the software window according to the screen resolution, and a new setting for US-4x4, US-2x2, and US-1x2 that allows the computer to automatically register the interface as default device for audio input and output.
Tascam Dante Audio Converters Now Support SMPTE Standard ST 2110
We are expanding three existing products with a firmware update to include SMPTE standard ST 2110, which enables separate encoding and transmission of media streams over an IP network. The Tascam ML-16D / ML-32D Dante audio converters and the IF-DA64 expansion card for the DA-6400 64-track audio recorder are thus able to integrate linear PCM audio signals into the IP data stream in accordance with ST 2110-30.
New Installation Brochure and System Design Guide
We have updated our product catalogue for installers and system integrators to reflect all of our exciting new products for broadcast and permanent installation applications. Moreover, our new System Design Guide presented for the first time at the ISE is now also available for download.
Visit our Brochures page where you’ll also find our latest Pocket Guide, for example.
Auto-Tune & Co. Still on the Upswing
In its latest issue, the German tools4music magazine has taken a close look at our TA-1VP vocal processor. The test reveals that even today it still makes sense to utilise specialised hardware tools such as the TA-1VP from Tascam when creating the “Cher effect”, pitch correction and similar stylistic sound effects.
The stand-alone device can be inserted into the signal chain everywhere at any time where it reliably (and effectively!) does its job.