Information on all current Tascam recording products
- 12.06.19 - All Information About Our New Video Streamers Now Available
- 02.05.19 - Tascam Nominated for Best Manufacturer of Audio Products – Vote now!
- 21.03.19 - Tascam Earns “Best of ISE 2019” Award for Their New Video Streamers
- 05.02.19 - Dante Compact Processor Series
- 05.02.19 - New Audio Matrix Mixer With Embedded DSP
- 25.01.19 - Three New Exciting Handheld Recorders With USB Interface Mode
- 25.01.19 - New Powerful USB Audio/MIDI Interfaces With DSP Capabilities
- [ ... ]
- 10.09.19 - VS-R265: DXF file
- 10.09.19 - VS-R264: DXF file
- 06.09.19 - DR-44WL: Firmware v2.13
- 06.09.19 - DR-44WL: v2.13 Release Notes
- 06.09.19 - DR-22WL: v2.14 Release Notes
- 06.09.19 - DR-22WL: Firmware v2.14
- 30.08.19 - TM-90BM: Owner’s Manual, Revision B
- 30.08.19 - US-16x08: v3.02 Release Notes
- 30.08.19 - US-16x08: Driver and Settings Panel v3.02 for Windows
- 29.08.19 - MD-CD1MKIII: Product information
- 26.08.19 - Model 16: Tested Media
- 21.08.19 - Model 16: Tested Media List
- 19.08.19 - SERIES 208i: Owner’s Manual, Revision B
- 19.08.19 - SERIES 102i: Owner’s Manual, Revision B
- 12.08.19 - DR-40X: Reference Manual, Revision C
- 05.08.19 - Tascam DCP Connect: Supported Operating Systems
- 05.08.19 - SERIES 208i: Supported Operating Systems
- 05.08.19 - Tascam MX Connect: Supported Operating Systems
- 05.08.19 - SERIES 102i: Supported Operating Systems
- 05.08.19 - DR-07X: Supported Operating Systems
The new Model 16: 16-Track All-In-One Mixing Studio
The new Model 16 from Tascam takes live multi-track recording to an affordable new level, having the ease and feel of an analogue mixer but with the recording quality of a modern digital recorder. It integrates a 14-channel analogue mixing desk, 16-track internal digital recorder, multi-track USB audio interface, 16 editable effects and versatile routing and monitoring capabilities into an all-in-one unit and fits comfortably in a rehearsal studio, home studio or any production environment where recording quality is paramount and space is limited.
New Eight-Channel Microphone Preamp With Dynamic Compression
The SERIES 8p Dyna is our first stand-alone microphone preamp with multi-channel analogue and digtal outputs. Its two S/MUX optical ports make it a perfect expansion unit for our new audio interfaces. It can add up to eight analogue inputs (at up to 48 kHz, four inputs at 96 kHz) to a SERIES 102i, while the SERIES 208i (or a US-20x20) can be expanded by eight inputs at up to 96 kHz or four inputs at 192 kHz.
Studioszene in Cologne: Tascam is there!
Visit Tascam at this year’s Studioszene in Cologne on 6 and 7 September and get to know our latest products. For the first time, the meeting will take place as an independent community event and is intended to bring together manufacturers and users in the field of audio recording, mixing and mastering. A total of 50 workshops and talks on the subject of music and audio production await you on an area of 3,000 square metres.
We are looking forward to your visit!
SERIES Interfaces: Now Shipping
Building on industry buzz surrounding its launch announcement earlier this year, we have begun shipping our SERIES 102i and SERIES 208i audio interfaces with a powerful suite of bundled third-party software that further enhances the appeal of these powerful new audio interfaces.
iZotope Neutron Elements Also Included With New Audio Interfaces
“Neutron Elements includes four powerful tools to craft great mixes”, says iZotope. Along with Steinberg Cubase LE / Cubasis LE for music production, AmpliTube for instrument recordings with guitar/bass modelling and colourful effects as well as T-Racks to create high-quality masterpieces, the new Tascam interfaces provide users with a comprehensive package for the entire spectrum of audio recording and processing.