Dynamic Microphone for Podcasting and News Gathering
The TM-70 is a dynamic microphone specifically engineered for broadcasting, podcasting and audio streaming. Being tuned to the characteristics of the human voice, it captures the nuances of vocal performances while its super-cardioid polar pattern helps to minimize ambient noise. As a result, you get more of your voice, and less of the room. The TM-70 delivers just the right mix-ready sound, so you can focus on your content rather than tweaking EQ settings.
Mic holder, desktop stand, and a connection cable are included in the package, giving you everything you need for the perfect performance.
- Dynamic microphone with a frequency response and polar pattern optimised for podcast production and live reporting/streaming
- Supercardioid directional pattern is ideal to capture single sound sources and is less sensitive to ambient noise
- Pleasantly warm, realistic sound
- Robust construction
- No battery or other power supply required
- Suspension shockmount, tabletop stand, and cable included
|Frequency response||30 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||–51 dB ±3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Output impedance||250 Ω ±30 % (at 1 kHz)|
|Output connector||3-pin XLR, male|
|Dimensions (L × Ø)||154 mm × 47 mm|
|Included items||Suspension shock-mount, tabletop stand, cable|
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Page last modified: 2021-12-13 15:31:20 UTC