Microphone pop filter
TM-AG1 is a pop filter that helps to achieve cleaner vocal recordings. It consists of a dual-layer nylon screen with side air vents that effectively reduces plosives and protects the microphone from saliva. With its gooseneck clamp, it can be easily attached to the mic stand and adjusted in a variety of positions.
- Reduces plosives during vocal recordings (speech or singing)
- Dual nylon screen with side air vents for efficient noise reduction
- Long gooseneck with clamp for flexible attachment and adjustment
- No logo on the screen, so the speaker/singer can concentrate on their performance
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 152 mm × 514 mm × 177 mm
- Gooseneck length: 351 mm
- Weight: 270 g
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Page last modified: 2020-09-11 12:11:27 UTC