Remote control unit
The RC-900 is a universal desktop remote control for the Tascam models HS-4000, HS-2000, HS-20, CD-9010/9010CF, CD-6010, SS-R200/SS-CDR200 and SS-R250N/SS-CDR250N. The rugged unit is designed to withstand the rough daily routine. It offers an aluminium jog wheel and highly durable switches for standard transport keys, a numeric 10-key pad for flash start and/or cueing and five function keys for frequently used actions.
Thanks to its 16-digit LC display, the RC-900 can also be used out of sight of the controlled device. Communication is performed via the Tascam RS-232C serial protocol, and an AC adapter is included as standard.
- Universal remote control unit for Tascam Recorders and CD Players
- Compact and easy to use with HS-4000, HS-2000, HS-20, CD-9010/9010CF, CD-6010, SS-R200/SS-CDR200, SS-R250N/SS-CDR250N recorders/players
- Aluminum jog wheel for precise cueing
- Highly durable keys for professional use:
- Standard transport keys with LED indicators
- 10-key pad for flash start and/or cueing
- 5 function keys for frequently-used operations (functions are fixed and vary according to the controlled model)
- 16-digit LC display
- Tascam RS-232C serial protocol
- AC adapter included (Tascam PS-P520U)
- Power consumption: 1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 176 mm x 59 mm x 215 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Page last modified: 2022-04-14 12:30:08 UTC