Bass XL Monitoring Headphones
When you need comfortable, versatile headphones with excellent audio quality and smooth, extra deep lows, reach for the Tascam TH-06. DJs, producers and remixers can rely on these headphones for producing EDM, Hip Hop, Metal, R&B and other genres that need extra punch, and they’re an excellent choice for music enthusiasts who simply love deep low end.
The Choice for Big Bass
The TH-06 employs a custom 45-mm neodymium-magnet driver and features Bass XL, a special voicing that delivers enhanced low-frequency response for superior dynamic range, while offering excellent clarity and minimal distortion. You get deep low bass that is balanced, never overpowering the rest of the audio field or sounding tubby or artificial.
Work in Comfort Without Ear Fatigue
Tascam TH-06 headphones are lightweight and feature high-quality, circumaural, closed-back ear cups that provide listening isolation while minimising headphone bleed. The ear cups rotate 180 degrees, and a special sewing process around the edge tightly stitches them around a stainless steel frame for extra cushion. Combined with a strong, flexible, lightweight manganese headband, this ensures a comfortable fit. With their comfort, adjustability, distortion-free sound, and listening isolation, you can monitor with TH-06 headphones for extended periods without ear fatigue.
High Quality Cables and Connections
- Ultra-wide dynamic range with enhanced Bass XL response
- Smooth natural bass for DJs, producers, remixers or anyone wanting expanded low end
- Closed back, circumaural design with 180 degrees rotatable cups
- 45-mm NdFeB neodymium-magnet driver
- Dynamic transducer
- Strong, flexible and lightweight manganese headband
- A special sewing process around the edge tightly stitches ear cups around a stainless steel frame for extra cushion
- Cable length: Approx. 3 metres when fully extended
- Gold-plated 3.5-mm connector
- Screw-on 6.3-mm adapter
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 26 kHz
- Maximum power: 1850 mW
- Rated power: 320 mW
- Impedance: 45 Ω
- Sensitivity: 94 dB (±3 dB)
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 160 mm × 80 mm × 200 mm
- Weight: 310 g
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Page last modified: 2020-08-20 15:36:39 UTC