Gooseneck Condenser Microphone
The TM-95GN is a gooseneck microphone for personal broadcasting, conferencing or other speech applications. It has a stable metal foot and can be easily aimed at the speaker thanks to the flexible elements in the upper and lower part of the gooseneck. A switch allows the mic to be turned off when not in use. The mic comes with a windscreen to avoid pop noise, and an XLR cable is also included.
- Ideal for miking your broadcast programme
- Uni-directional polar pattern
- Flexible gooseneck for individual adjustment
- Includes a stable stand with integrated on/off switch
- Requires phantom power (DC 48 V)
- Windscreen to suppress pop noise
|Frequency response||50 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||–39 dB ±3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Load impedance||100 Ω|
|Output impedance||250 Ω ±30 %|
|Output connector||3-pin XLR, male (using the included cable)|
|Phantom power required||DC 48 V, 3 mA|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||133 mm × 458 mm × 140 mm (excluding protrusions)|
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.