Acoustic control filter
TM-AR1 is an acoustic control filter that helps you to achieve a dry sound from your microphone for recording. It absorbs sound that would normally reflect in your room and come back to your mic while also preventing ambient noise from reaching the microphone’s rear and sides. The result is a much dryer and clearer sound that can be processed more easily.
Setting up the TM-AR1 is simple. You can attach it to your floor microphone stand using two robust screws. Two adjustable mic holder bars with different length are included to hold your shock mount or clip with any microphone. The distance between holder bar and rear panel is adjustable. Or you can use the arm of your boom stand for holding the mic if you need more flexibility. Foldable wings are space-savers when the control filter is not in use and allow adjustments according to your environment.
- Acoustic control filter that helps to obtain a dryer sound for recording
- Prevents acoustic reflections by sound absorbing material
- Foldable design saves space and allow adjustments according to your environment
- Can be mounted to a stand in two ways
- Two support bars with different lengths
- Adjustable mic position
- Mounting screw thread diameter: 5/8-inch (15,875 mm)
- 5/8-inch to 3/8-inch screw adapter included
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 400 mm × 320 mm × 260 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Page last modified: 2022-03-18 13:17:37 UTC