Complete Bundle for the Recording Novice
The TRACKPACK 2x2 assembles everything you need to record music on your computer. Included in this complete recording bundle is Tascam’s US-2x2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, TH-02 headphones, plus Cubase LE DAW software.
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Windows or Mac computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57 dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without colouring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The TM-80 is a condenser microphone with cardioid characteristic ideal for vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments. It includes a shockmount to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise from the floor and a desktop stand for easy setup.
The TH-02 closed-back headphones provide acoustic isolation from the environment while recording and a good reference during mixdown.
With everything included for capturing and reproducing audio with your computer, TRACKPACK 2x2 offers an affordable and easy way to launch your first computer-recording studio.
US-2x2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
For more details, please see the US-2x2 product page.
TH-02 Stereo Headphones
Compact, Folding Headphones for Easy Transport and Storage
The TH-02 ear cups can be rotated 90 degrees and folded-up completely into the headband for easy storage. Once folded away, they can be easily carried around while on the go for recording outside the studio.
Comfortable and Easy-to-Wear Closed Headphones for Studio Monitoring
The closed design of the headphones is ideal for monitoring performances while recording without mic bleed. Incorporating comfortable, sound-proof ear pads, there’s no need to worry about the mic picking up sound bleed from the headphones. With a wide frequency response of 18 Hz to 22 kHz, you can also use these headphones for monitoring during mixdown for clear, uncoloured sound.
- Foldable design for compact storage and transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design featuring rich bass response and crisp highs
- 3.5-mm to 6.3-mm jack adapter
- Driver diameter: 50 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 98 dB ± 3 dB
- Frequency response: 18 Hz to 22 kHz
- Maximum input power: 600 mW
- Cable length: 3 m when fully extended
- Dimension (W × H × D): 180 mm × 240 mm × 90 mm
- Weight: 298 g
TM-80 Condenser Microphone
Cardioid Condenser Microphone for a pro vocal sound
A cardioid condenser microphone is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording. The unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18-mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136 dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
Package includes shock-absorbing suspension, table-top mic stand and mic cable
Included are essential microphone accessories - a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 1.8-m XLR cable and table-top tripod - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away.
- Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18-mm pure-aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: –38 dB ±2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: 9–48 V DC
- Output impedance: 200 Ω ±30 % (at 1 kHz)
- Load impedance: >1 kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB (1 % THD at 1 kHz)
- S/N ratio: 77 dB
- Housing material: Die cast zinc
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 48 mm × 165 mm × 48 mm
- Includes: shock mount, mini desk stand, mic cable (1.8 m, XLR (male) – XLR (female))
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Last modified: 2018-04-05 11:37:20 UTC