Digital Audio Recorder With Lavalier Microphone
(Русская версия временно недоступна)
The DR-10L is an ultra-compact digital recorder / lavalier microphone combination. Designed for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, it is a powerful problem solver providing professional sonics and high convenience. For location recording, a DR-10L can be mounted to each on-camera actor, making booms, wires or expensive (and unpredictable) wireless systems unnecessary. The DR-10L is also an inspiring tool for the experimental audio designer thanks to its portability, high quality and a tiny, professionally spec’d microphone.
For added flexibility, the included wired lavalier microphone is affixed via a screw connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier microphones and other mics with the same connector.
New: DR-10L now bundles iZotope RX 7 Elements
The DR-10L is now bundling with a free full version of RX 7 Elements, iZotope’s groundbreaking audio repair and noise reduction tool. This combination brings a powerful recording and editing workflow solution to live productions where ambient noise and environmental distractions are common post production challenges, including weddings, on-location films, and documentaries, to name a few. The bundle of DR-10L and RX 7 Elements reflects synergy at its best, where individual components in the production chain combine to create a solution greater than the sum of the two parts.
About iZotope RX 7 Elements
Perfect for small home studios, RX 7 Elements is a budget-friendly noise reduction and audio repair tool powered by technology used in studios all over the world. Features of RX 7 Elements:
- Repair Assistant: This intelligent repair tool can detect noise, clipping, clicks, and more. Solve common audio issues faster than ever by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting Repair Assistant analyse the audio with one listen.
- Voice De-noise: This tool can adapt to a changing noise floor for responsive, articulate vocal correction.
- De-Clip: This tool repairs digital and analogue clipping artifacts, eliminating the need to re-record your audio.
- De-Click: Use this to polish audio recordings suffering from quality degradation and digital errors.
- De-hum: This tool automatically identifies unwanted hum and precisely removes it for immediate clarity.
*RX 7 Elements is a product of iZotope, Inc. Please visit https://www.izotope.com/en/products/rx.html for further information.
Universal problem solver
Building on the success of the Tascam DR-10X and the DR-10SG, the DR-10L combines the industry-standard Tascam portable mini recorder with a high-performance lavalier mic. Easy to use – and easy to wear –, the DR-10L can become your universal problem solver to avoid poor production audio.
Security and convenience for your recording sessions
Create two recordings simultaneously at different levels
Film-makers and videographers often experience sudden audio volume jumps during filming. An actor could decide to scream a line and a documentary subject could do almost anything. Designed to be used as a self-contained remote recording device, the DR-10L is well prepared to deal with these scenarios. It has several features to prevent distorted audio, but the most secure is Dual Recording. This feature captures a copy of your signal at a lower level, as a safety track in case of distortion.
Automatic file closing saves file data before the battery runs out
You can always monitor the battery level on the easy-to-read OLED display. If the battery runs out in the middle of a recording, the unit will automatically save the file before turning off so your take isn’t lost. And the case is designed so that batteries can be changed quickly.
Auto level, limiter and other functions solve common recording level problems
If the input sound volume is too low or too high, an automatic level function can increase or decrease the recording level to an appropriate value. The limiter prevents distortion caused by sudden input overloads. These functions save you from worrying about recording level settings in situations when there is no second chance.
Compact and lightweight body
The DR-10L is small, easy to conceal and weighs only 63 grams including battery. Perfect for on-camera talent, documentary subjects, press conferences or minutes recording, the DR-10L can easily be hidden away so that nothing comes between you and the perfect shot (with perfect audio!).
Up to 10 hours continuous operation on a single battery
One easily obtained Alkaline AAA battery powers the DR-10L for up to 10 hours continuously. You can also use disposable lithium or rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Micro-sized audio recorder with lavalier microphone, microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160 cm)
- Records to microSD/microSDHC card (up to 32 GBytes)
- Linear PCM mono/poly recording at 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24 bits
- BWF-compatible WAV format allows inclusion of time information within audio files
- Recording and playback of MP3 format files
- Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, resolution: 16/24 bits
- Bit rate: 128/192 kbit/s (recording), 32–320 kbit/s (playback)
- Switchable limiter to prevent clipping
- Switchable low-cut filter to reduce low-frequency noise
- Low/Mid/High/High+ recording level settings
- Automatic level control available
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels to provide a safety track in case of distortion (level reduction for secondary recording selectable –6/–12 dB )
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- Built-in clock function, supports BWF files with included time information – convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphones output
- High-contrast, easy-to-read OLED display
- Micro USB-B connector for easy data transfer with a computer
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery using alkaline batteries (Evolta)
- Settings can be created as a text file on a computer and transferred to the recorder via USB
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
|Recording media||microSD card (64 MB – 2 GB)
microSDHC card (4–32 GB)
|Recording/playback formats||BWF-compatible WAV format, 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24 bits, mono/poly
MP3 format, 44.1/48 kHz, 128/192 kbit/s (recording) 32–320 kbit/s (playback)
|Analogue audio inputs and outputs|
|Microphone input||3.5-mm mini TRS jack (with screw lock)|
|Maximum sound pressure level (mic)||115 dB SPL|
|Minimum input level||–55 dBu (Gain H+)|
|Maximum input level||–15 dBu (Gain L)|
|Gain range||14–38 dB|
|Nominal input impedance||33 kΩ (Mic bias off)
2 kΩ (Mic bias on)
|Analogue output (Headphones jack)||3.5-mm mini stereo jack (dual mono audio output)|
|Frequency response (input to phones output, 10 kΩ load)||20 Hz – 22 kHz, +1/–2 dB|
|Distortion||0.05 % (1 kHz sine wave, maximum input level)|
|S/N ratio||88 dB or higher (phones level max., MIC GAIN set to L)|
|Power supply and other specifications|
|Power supply||1 AAA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
USB bus power from a computer
|Power consumption||0.45 W (maximum)|
|Current consumption (USB bus power)||0.25 A (maximum)|
|Date and time data retention||Secondary lithium battery (built-in)|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||52 mm × 56 mm × 25 mm (excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||63 g (with battery, without microphone)
51 g (without battery/microphone)
|Permissible operating temperature range||0-40 °C|
|Battery operation time|
|Conditions: WAV recording at 48 kHz/24 bit, continuous operation, JEITA recording times, in hours:minutes|
|Alkaline battery (Evolta)|
|10:00||Microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias off, limiter off, dual recording off, mono file|
|9:30||Microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias on, limiter off, dual recording off, mono file|
|NiMH battery (Eneloop)|
|8:00||Microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias off, limiter off, dual recording off, mono file|
|7:30||Microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias on, limiter off, dual recording off, mono file|
|Lithium battery (Energizer Ultimate Lithium)|
|15:30||Microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias off, limiter off, dual recording off, mono file|
|14:30||Microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias on, limiter off, dual recording off, mono file|
Технические характеристики и внешний облик устройств могут быть изменены без предварительного уведомления.
Последнее обновление: 2019-10-30 07:26:08 UTC