Flash Start Remote Control for HS-20/HS-8
The RC-HS20PD is a remote controller for the HS-8 and HS-20 solid-state recorders. It offers flash start with dedicated, illuminated buttons and further control through a color TFT touch screen interface. Five pages of flash start are available for a total of 100 tracks. A 100-mm fader includes fader start capability for broadcast use, and a 0-dB lock to help prevent overload. Also included are a monitor speaker and a headphones output. The RC-HC20PD connects to the recorder using CAT6 cable for long-distance runs.
- Colour TFT touch screen interface
- 20 illuminated flash start keys
- Up to 100 tracks available for flash start through touch screen
- Transport and Online buttons recessed to prevent accidental operation
- 100-mm fader with fader start capability and 0-dB lock
- Monitor speaker and headphones output for monitoring
- CAT6 connection to HS series recorders
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
216 mm x 75 mm x 200 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Last modified: 2018-06-27 10:00:03 UTC