Recorders for lavalier microphones
(Русская версия временно недоступна)
The DR-10C-series recorders connect to your lavalier microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack. The DR-10CS is designed for use with Sennheiser microphones. An option kit is available for Sony/Ramsa (AK-DR10CR).
The DR-10C recorders have both inputs and outputs, so they can either be used standalone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the unit acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10C can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10C is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its Dual Recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup.
Use as a backup recorder connected between a wireless mic and its transmitter
The DR-10C recorder can be connected between the microphone and a transmitter of a wireless system from a supported manufacturer. Connect the mic to the recorder and use the included cable to connect it to the transmitter. This setup is perfect for use as a backup recorder – assuring the capture of audio should the signal sent through the wireless system be interrupted.
Support for wireless systems of several manufacturers
The lineup includes models that can be used with several manufacturers. Standard models support Sennheiser and Shure wireless systems. In addition, Sony and RAMSA systems can also be used by installing optional replacement panels with the required connectors.
Note: The Sony/RAMSA panel has a sliding switch to allow proper wiring configuration.
Compact and lightweight
The DR-10C is compact - fitting in the palm of the hand and lightweight at 51 grams. Moreover, it is designed to be carried like a single unit with the transmitter. Included is a silicon band that can be used to attach it to the transmitter, and a durable belt clip – allowing several options for use depending on the situation.
Use as a compact, wearable linear PCM recorder
The DR-10C can be utilized in recording situations when performers or speakers might move outside the wireless system reception area. When not used with a wireless system, it is perfect as a stand-alone, compact wearable recorder when paired with a lavalier microphone.
Designed to provide reliable recording in the field
Many times, there is only one chance to get the desired audio. This unit has functions to prevent issues related to recording level settings – including a dual recording function that allows you to set the recording level as high as possible while simultaneously recording a backup track at a lower level.
In addition, this unit has an automatic gain control function that adjusts the input level to match the input volume. There is also a limiter function.
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Multiple functions, including dual-recording for simultaneously creating a safety track at a lower level
- Before the battery charge runs out, automatic file closing prevents the loss of already recorded data
- Built-in clock function and support for BWF files (time information stored in metadata)
- Playback function for checking recordings, and the headphone output enables input monitoring
Settings can be transferred between multiple DR-10C units
The infrared transmission function makes it possible to easily transmit settings from one DR-10C to another. When using multiple units, you can copy the settings of one unit that has already been set to other units one after another.
- Micro linear PCM recorder for lavalier microphones
- Can be connected between a lavalier microphone and a wireless transmitter to provide a backup recording
- Records to microSD/microSDHC card (up to 32 GB)
- Mono/poly recording at 44.1/48 kHz sample rate and 16/24-bit resolution
- BWF (WAV) format allows inclusion of time information within audio files
- Recording and playback of MP3 format files
- Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, resolution: 16/24 bits
- Bit rate: 128/192 kbit/s (recording), 32–320 kbit/s (playback)
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels to provide a safety track in case of distortion (level reduction for secondary recording selectable –6/–12 dB)
- Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder
- Switchable limiter to prevent clipping
- Switchable low-cut filter conveniently reduces low-frequency noise
- Auto gain control
- Time Track increment function writes new track after a preset amount of time (switchable on/off)
- Playback function for checking recordings via headphones
- Headphones output
- A warning sound can be output, when the unit is low on battery, low on recording space or when recording cannot be started
- Built-in clock for storing time information with recordings
- OLED display with great visibility
- Micro USB-B connector for easy data transfer with a computer
- Power supply through one AAA battery/rechargeable or USB connection
- More than eight hours recording with a single AAA battery
- Settings can be created in a text file on a computer and transferred to the DR-10C via USB
- Infrared data communication allows setting information to be transferred to other DR-10C recorders
- Firmware update possible using the microSD card
- DR-10CS for Sennheiser mics, option pack available for Sony/Ramsa (AK-DR10CR)
|Recording media||microSD card (64 MB – 2 GB)
microSDHC card (4–32 GB)
|Recording/playback formats||BWF-compatible WAV format, 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24 bits, mono/poly
MP3 format, 44.1/48 kHz, 128/192 kbit/s (recording) 32–320 kbit/s (playback)
|Inputs and outputs|
|Analogue input (microphone)||DR-10CS (for Sennheiser): 3.5-mm mini TRS jack (with screw lock)
DR-10CH (for Shure): Mini XLR 4-pin male
|Maximum input level||–12 dBV|
|Minimum input level||–53 dBV|
|Mic input gain||10 dB to 35 dB (according to MODEL SELECT setting)|
|Input impedance||33 kΩ or higher|
|Analogue output (passed to the transmitter)||DR-10CS (for Sennheiser): 3.5-mm mini TRS jack (with screw lock)
DR-10CH (for Shure): Mini XLR 4-pin male
|Analogue output (Headphones jack)||3.5-mm mini stereo jack (dual mono audio output)|
|Audio performance, input to phones output|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 22 kHz, +1/-3 dB|
|Distortion||0.05 % (1 kHz sine wave, maximum input level)|
|S/N ratio||88 dB or higher (PHONES level max., MIC GAIN set to LO)|
|Requirements for connected computers|
|Supported operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8 (including 8.1)
OS X Mavericks (10.9)
OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
|Power supply and other specifications|
|Power supply||1 AAA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
USB bus power from a computer
|Power consumption||0.45 W (maximum)|
|Current consumption （USB bus power)||0.25A (maximum)|
|Date and time data retention||Secondary lithium battery (built-in)|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||52 x 56 x 25 mm (excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||63 g (with battery)
51 g (without battery)
|Permissible operating temperature range||0-40 °C|
|Battery operation time|
|Conditions: WAV recording at 48 kHz/24 bit, continuous operation, JEITA recording times, in hours: minutes|
|Alkaline battery (Evolta)|
|10:00||Microphone and transmitter connected, headphones not connected, mic bias off, limiter off, dual recording off|
|9:30||Only microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias on, limiter off, dual recording off|
|NiMH battery (Eneloop)|
|8:00||Microphone and transmitter connected, headphones not connected, mic bias off, limiter off, dual recording off|
|7:30||Only microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias on, limiter off, dual recording off|
|Lithium battery (Energizer Ultimate Lithium)|
|15:30||Microphone and transmitter connected, headphones not connected, mic bias off, limiter off, dual recording off|
|14:30||Only microphone connected, headphones not connected, mic bias on, limiter off, dual recording off|
Технические характеристики и внешний облик устройств могут быть изменены без предварительного уведомления.
Последнее обновление: 2018-06-14 13:24:56 UTC