Remote App for SS-CDR250N/SS-R250N
(Русская версия временно недоступна)
SS250 Control is a freely available dedicated control app for the SS-CDR250N/SS-R250N networkable recorders. It enables you to remotely control the transport functions, access menu settings and monitor recording and playback levels in realtime from your Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
SS250 Control allows you to operate the recorder from anywhere you can access your network, placing the unit where it fits best while you can move around freely. You can start and stop recording or playback, verifying levels and using marks or the time search to locate to different playback positions. Even special functions like pitch and key control can be easily set.
The app also informs you about the currently selected playback or recording modes and displays icons when files are being uploaded or downloaded by FTP. In addition, you can use the app to lock the buttons on the recorder's front to prevent operation from the unit itself when it is located in a public place, for instance.
SS250 Control is available at Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Full transport control from a remote location:
- Record, Play, Skip, Fast-Forward, Rewind, set Marks, jump to Marks
- Directly move to a specific time (Time Search function)
- Real-time monitoring of recording and playback levels
- Access to menu settings on the main unit
- Enable/disable and change settings for Pitch Control and Key Control
- Selectable time display (total elapsed time or track elapsed time)
- Check details of Auto Delay, Auto Cue and other settings on the main unit
- Check storage capacity of current recording media
- Screen lock to prevent handling mistakes
- Available for iOS and Android devices
New functions with v2.0.0
- Status monitoring and common control of power supply for multiple devices
- Browse files and folders and manage and edit playlists on the units
- Set Timer Event functions on units
Технические характеристики и внешний облик устройств могут быть изменены без предварительного уведомления.
Последнее обновление: 2018-05-22 13:02:24 UTC