Complete Bundle for the Recording Novice
(Русская версия временно недоступна)
The TRACKPACK 2x2 assembles everything you need to record music on your computer. Included in this complete recording bundle is Tascam’s US-2x2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, TH-02 headphones, plus Cubase LE DAW software.
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Windows or Mac computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57 dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without colouring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The TM-80 is a condenser microphone with cardioid characteristic ideal for vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments. It includes a shockmount to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise from the floor and a desktop stand for easy setup.
The TH-02 closed-back headphones provide acoustic isolation from the environment while recording and a good reference during mixdown.
With everything included for capturing and reproducing audio with your computer, TRACKPACK 2x2 offers an affordable and easy way to launch your first computer-recording studio.
US-2x2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
For more details, please see the US-2x2 product page.
TH-02 Stereo Headphones
Compact, Folding Headphones for Easy Transport and Storage
The TH-02 ear cups can be rotated 90 degrees and folded-up completely into the headband for easy storage. Once folded away, they can be easily carried around while on the go for recording outside the studio.
Comfortable and Easy-to-Wear Closed Headphones for Studio Monitoring
The closed design of the headphones is ideal for monitoring performances while recording without mic bleed. Incorporating comfortable, sound-proof ear pads, there’s no need to worry about the mic picking up sound bleed from the headphones. With a wide frequency response of 18 Hz to 22 kHz, you can also use these headphones for monitoring during mixdown for clear, uncoloured sound.
- Foldable design for compact storage and transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design featuring rich bass response and crisp highs
- 3.5-mm to 6.3-mm jack adapter
- Driver diameter: 50 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 98 dB ± 3 dB
- Frequency response: 18 Hz to 22 kHz
- Maximum input power: 600 mW
- Cable length: 3 m when fully extended
- Dimension (W × H × D): 180 mm × 240 mm × 90 mm
- Weight: 298 g
TM-80 Condenser Microphone
Cardioid Condenser Microphone for a pro vocal sound
A cardioid condenser microphone is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording. The unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18-mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136 dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
Package includes shock-absorbing suspension, table-top mic stand and mic cable
Included are essential microphone accessories - a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 1.8-m XLR cable and table-top tripod - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away.
- Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18-mm pure-aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: –38 dB ±2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: 9–48 V DC
- Output impedance: 200 Ω ±30 % (at 1 kHz)
- Load impedance: >1 kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB (1 % THD at 1 kHz)
- S/N ratio: 77 dB
- Housing material: Die cast zinc
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 48 mm × 165 mm × 48 mm
- Includes: shock mount, mini desk stand, mic cable (1.8 m, XLR (male) – XLR (female))
Технические характеристики и внешний облик устройств могут быть изменены без предварительного уведомления.
Последнее обновление: 2018-06-27 11:52:47 UTC